• We do not keep any personal information including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address when you visit our Web site. This information is only collected if you provide it voluntarily when you sign up to our mailing list (email Newsletter), when you submit a request for information, or fill out an online form.
•The personal information you provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that you will be notified when any information about you is collected, and informed of the purpose of the collection and your right to access the information.
• We however collect information about traffic on our Web site for purposes of improving the site to better suit your needs. We do not collect personal information about you, although we collect technical data such as:
• the name of your Internet service provider, its IP address, and the name of the services provided;
• the length of each visit;
• the number of requests per visit;
• your operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.);
• your Web browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.).
Canadians are protected by two federal privacy protection Acts, namely the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). PIPEDA is based on the Canadian Standards Association's model privacy code, which is incorporated into the Act. Organizations in Québec are subject to the Québec Private Sector Privacy Act. The authority for enforcing this Act is the Commission d'accès à l'information.
1. Accountability : We are responsible for the personal information in our possession. Our chief executive officer is responsible for implementing and ensuring compliance with our privacy policies and practices.
2. Identifying Purposes : Before or during collection of personal information about you, we will inform you of the purposes for which the information is collected, explain how the information will be used, and the circumstances under which it may be communicated.
3. Consent : We will not collect, use, or disseminate personal information without your consent.
4. Limiting Collection : Personal information about you will only be collected if it is necessary for the identified purpose and only if it is reasonable and appropriate to do so under the circumstances.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention : Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
6. Accuracy : It is important that the personal information about you in our possession be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Please contact us if you believe that the information is not accurate.
7. Safeguards : Personal information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. The security safeguards will include physical, organizational, and technical measures.
9. Individual Access : You have the right to request access to personal information about you in our possession. You may also challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
10. Challenging Compliance : You may address challenges concerning compliance with any of the above principles to our CEO.
Our websites and (mobile) applications use re-targeting technologies within the internet. This enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in our shop and our products, advertisements from us on partner websites. We believe that the display of a personalised, interest-based advertising is more interesting for our customers than advertising that does not have a personal connection.?We also work with other companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visits to our websites or (mobile) applications and your interaction with our communications, including advertising.? Re-targeting technologies analyse your cookies and display advertisement based on your past surfing behaviour.
We do not store any personal information data about you with this technology and the usage of our retargeting technology is in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Our websites and (mobile) applications provide you Social Plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website or via our (mobile) applications will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. ?
If you are logged in on one of these social networks during your visit to one of our websites or (mobile) applications the social network might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the Social Plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network. In case you do not wish such a data transfer, please log off on your social network before you enter one of our websites or (mobile) applications. ?
We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the Social Plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.?